Much has changed since we had the privilege to improve guitar technology, and with that, I mean the development of the electric guitar. This review will tell us on what to check, see and understand on the individual-unique categories of electric guitars that are available around town. At the same time, the list marks up the top 10 best quality electric guitars in Indian market today.
Having to purchase an electric guitar is always hairsplitting. Thus there’s the need of considering many things before making your final decision on purchasing one. It’s not just about choosing what style or color you want. The aesthetics of an electric guitar should always come second to its sound. Always consider what music you would want to be playing and hearing. This will help you ensure you are purchasing a guitar that is suitable for you.
It is also on a good point to consider your budget. Cause having to purchase an electric guitar will probably get your pockets ripped out, especially if you want the big guns and the higher-end models. But fret not, if you’re looking for more budget friendly guitars you can checkout our other article on best guitars for beginners which are less costly. Also if you’re looking for acoustic guitars you can checkout our article on best acoustic guitars.
Without further ado, below is the list of the top 10 best electric guitars.
Table of Contents
10 Best Electric Guitars In India
1. Fender Squier Bullet Fat Stratocaster 6-Strings Electric Guitar
Fender Squier 0370005506 Bullet Fat Stratocaster 6-Strings Electric Guitar, Right-Handed, Black, Rosewood Fretboard is the best acoustic guitar in India that comes with comfortable and bend strings, modern 9.5 fingerboard radius, and 21 medium jumbo frets for enjoyable guitar playing experience.
This vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge ensures authentic design and performance. From enhancing the design and guitar quality, its rosewood fingerboard plays a significant role. This Fender guitar has been designed for right-handed guitarists.
- The guitar is incorporated with dual-coil humbucking pickup for a rich and sustainable impact on your guitar playing.
- There are no batteries required to play the guitar.
- The overall item weight is 4.54 Kg.
- It comes with Rosewood fingerboards for the perfect look.
- Helps developing sharp and flat pitch variations
- Comes with a polyurethane body and neck finish
- Protected with a glossy sheet to maintain the beauty of the guitar
- Comfortable bend strings for natural guitar playing
- Adjustable truss and saddles
- It comes with one year warranty
- A bit expensive for beginners
- Standard humbucking
2. Yamaha Pacifica PAC012 Electric Guitar
If you have been searching out for the best electric guitar for yourself, then don’t look anywhere else and hop on this Yamaha Pacifica PAC012 Electric Guitar which comes with a lot of features, the best tone background, a comfortable body, and exceptionally beautiful guitar body. If you are a beginner to the guitar world, it is a perfect choice for you.
- It has the best and solid Agathis body.
- The guitar has Gloss Polyurethane body finish.
- Its maple neck makes it one of the gorgeous looking guitars to buy and play.
- It has one humbucker/ 2 single-coil pickups.
- The guitar has been made up of maple, rosewood, nato/ Agathis ensuring the best and balanced sound quality.
- The guitarist can sense and evaluate the highs and lows in each note played.
- Reliable tuning process
- Encompasses the best quality tuning gears for the best experience.
- Tough lacquer finish
- Adjustments are hard for beginners
3. ESP LTD EC256BLK Electric Guitar
One of the best guitars to try if you love to play the sweetest melody with a touch of authentic music tones. Right from the sound quality to the elegant looks, this ESP LTD EC256BLK Electric Guitar in black is an exceptional piece that will make anyone fall in love with it. On top of this, it’s good electronics work and strong body make it a choice for aggressive or rough guitarists at its best.
- It comes with strong and reliable humbuckers for the best experience.
- It consists of a master tone which controls the overall working of coil-split mode.
- It has die-cast tuners for exceptional sound quality.
- The guitar has reliable hardware with the right tuners, pickups to let you perform like a versatile artist.
- One of the cheapest and perfect guitars for beginners.
- The look is exceptional and easy to handle.
- Heavier than other electric guitars available in the market at the same price
- Sometimes muffle the sounds of the pickups
4. Jackson JS Dinky Arch Top JS22 Electric Guitar
It is one of those guitars which creates sonic mayhem all around you. Right from the tempo to the classy look, this guitar has everything that you ever wished for. The Jackson JS Dinky is affordable, comes with great features to boost your enthusiasm to play the guitar more frequently. The guitar has been developed and designed for right-handed guitarists.
- High-output pickups
- Comes with a bound amaranth fingerboard for exceptional sound quality.
- It has a 12″ to 16″ of the compound-radius fretboard.
- It is one of the high-performance guitars designed and launched by Jackson.
- It comes with a solid body type which makes it one of the best guitars for aggressive guitars.
- The shape of the guitar is dinky making it an easy handling guitar.
- The guitar consists of dual Jackson custom humbuckers.
- 2- point tremolo tailpiece
- Graphite-reinforced maple neck for adjustable playing.
- The best hardware
- It comes with limited versatility
5. Fender Squier Bullet Strat with Tremolo Electric Guitar, Rosewood Neck
A classy choice when you want to ignite the guitarist within you and want your friend circle to know that you have the best guitar ever. From meeting the modern features requirements to suiting a guitarist’s style, this Fender Squier Bullet Strat with Tremolo Electric Guitar with Rosewood Neck has everything to impress you.
- Single-coil Stratocaster neck with humbucking bridge pickup and the middle pickups too
- “C” neck shape for an easy and strong grip.
- 21 frets available for an array of tones to play.
- Comes with hardware finish chrome.
- Control knobs white plastic
- It has the vintage-inspired synchronized tremolo bridge.
- Durable and stiff hardware
- A perfect choice for beginners.
- Exceptional body and neck design for easy playing and grip.
- Excellent tone quality
- The guitar switches may give you a few problems at times.
- A few complaints about the constant buzzing.
6. Cort CR250TBK Classic Rock Series Electric Guitar
If you love to embrace that rock band guitarist look then going for the Cort CR250TBK Classic Rock Series Electric Guitar is the perfect choice to make. Right from the guitar color to its unique shape, everything makes it a concert ready guitar in every possible manner. It reminds of the golden era of electric guitars with its perfect shape and classic rocker style look.
- The voiced tone VTH-59 pickups come with custom gauge coils. It is inspired by PAF pickups.
- The guitar has a unique and classic design with a single-cutaway body and carved frame for the perfect touch.
- It comes with vintage machine heads to ensure modern tuning stability when playing your favorite songs.
- It has a flamed maple top with ivory binding to give an exceptional look and feel.
- Its vintage tuners make it one of the best choices to hop on.
- Comes with 22 frets
- Superb tone quality
- A bit expensive for newbies
7. Ibanez GRX – 40 – TFB, 6 Strings Electric Guitar
An ideal guitar for guitarists of every level including- beginners and pro guitarists too. Be it the design or the exceptional tone quality; it has everything that makes one buy it right away. Ibanez has been well-recognized for producing and selling the best guitars ever. This brand offers the classiest, absolute best sound-producing guitars.
- Poplar body
- It has a GRGR maple neck.
- Its jumbo frets are perfect for making any guitarist love it.
- It has strong and reliable hardware.
- Scale: 648mm/25.5 inch, Width at Nut: 43mm, width at Last Fret: 56mm, thickness at 1st: 20.5mm, thickness at 12th: 23mm, radius: 400mm.
- The body material has been made up of basswood giving it the perfect touch.
- It has a standard tremolo bridge.
- Infinity R (H) neck pickup
- Perfect for beginners- in terms of guitar quality, features, and price.
- Cheap body cover, if purchased through local or authoritative dealers.
8. Jackson JS32 Dinky DKA Electric Guitar (Natural Oil)
For those guitarists who have been looking for a robust guitar producing the sweetest tones ever, this Jackson JS32 Dinky DKA Electric Guitar (Natural Oil) is a perfect choice to blend with. It helps guitarists produce the purest form of guitar tones effortlessly while making the most out of different features of the guitar.
- Made with mahogany body material
- The body has been finished with a natural oil for a perfect touch.
- Body shape- Dinky
- There is a bolt-on maple speed neck with scarf joints.
- It is a perfect guitar which controls the master tone and volume automatically.
- There are control knobs with dome style.
- It has a Jackson pointed 6-In-Line headstock.
- Its Knurled Dome Control Knobs makes it a perfect choice anyhow.
- It’s fun to play
- Comes with solid electronics
- Good tone
- Gives you a good feel
- Great pick up quality
- A bit of fret buzz can be felt when played frequently.
- Flat sound issues
9. Ibanez S520 – WK, 6 Strings Electric Guitar
This guitar is a perfect option to take you back to your college days and give you the feel of a newbie guitarist with passion and exceptional talent to play the guitar. Ibanez S520 – WK, 6 Strings Electric Guitar comes with cutting edge design and tone quality to make you fall for it at once.
- Ibanez guitar has a flat, thin yet sturdy maple neck which makes it a perfect choice for dynamic guitarists.
- It has ZPS (Zero Point System)
- One can manually adjust the spring system whenever required.
- The guitar body type is mahogany which is one of the best available in the market.
- It’s lightweight
- Comes with a series of exceptional features.
- Incorporates 24 jumbo frets.
- Can sound a bit expensive for someone who is new to the guitar playing world.
10. Ibanez RG8 – BK, 8 Strings Electric Guitar
This 8-string guitar is a dream for many guitarists. It has solid body, thick chords, bass lines, chord voicing features, and much more which makes it a perfect guitar for you if you are about to perform in a concert and want to grab something exceptional to enhance your voice and overall performance quality. It is an ideal guitar for right-handed guitarists.
- Jumbo frets
- 5 piece maple/walnut wizard ii-8 neck.
- Comes with beautifully carved rosewood fingerboard.
- Has the finest basswood body giving it a look that you have been missing in your life for so long.
- It has that apt cosmetic appeal.
- Its neck is slim and is made up with a unique design for easy playing.
- High-quality pick up to give guitarists clean sound.
- Stock strings
- Sharp frets
- Factory set up is not as great as it should be.
Owning an electric guitar is a responsibility. If you take good care of it, it’ll sound sweet and would last a very long time. Also, electric guitar playing is different from acoustic guitar playing. It is better to start off with an acoustic guitar to gain some muscle memory and strong grip, then once you are ready to take on the challenge, use the electric guitar learn riffs and scales for lead guitar playing.
Always remember to consider your style of music when purchasing a guitar. Keep in mind that guitars have different tones and characteristics. Use this review of the top 10 best electric guitars for reference and always be patient when choosing and purchasing one. And finally, always trust your instincts. Whatever description the guitar has, always believe your gut. At the end of the day, you get to decide on which is great for you.